Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Finding The Right Direction

I am currently pursuing my studies in BSc-IT. Keeping this in mind, I was on a look out for training or course that could boost my resume and give me an upper hand in the IT sector. As this is an ever changing, adapting and evolving sector, I must always keep myself update if I wish to progress and do well. So I constantly search for training that will help me understand this sector better and also enhance my credentials.

An uncle suggested my father that I should try out the courses offered in the vicinity. So the next day I took a friend along and visited a few institutes and checked out their syllabus and the courses they offered. Cisco Certified Network Associate or CCNA course is what got my attention. This was exam based certification and can be also studied online or from certified training centers. I was fortunate to have a training center near my house.

The city has various institutes that offer CCNA course. Browsing through I found that there are also plenty options for CCNA courses in Pune. I had heard that it was valued more but practically travelling so far for a CCNA course was not logical. So I found one in the locality itself.

CCNA is a certification from Cisco. It is the first level of Cisco certification. A CCNA certification validates a candidate's ability to install, configure and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. These technicalities fascinated me and got me excited.

On inquiring further about the course details, I was told, that to achieve CCNA certification; one must earn a passing score on Cisco exam. The CCNA exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. This should be no problem for me, as I have always been a hard-working and dedicated student.

I also made it a point to speak with my professors and someone from the same field to get a better understanding of the course and whether or not it is valued in the market.

No knowledge is waste but it surely needs to be put to practice. With this thought in mind, I enrolled for the training. I appeared for the examination in the months to come and excelled. Doing this course not only helped my graduation but also made me stand over the rest of my peers.


----------------------------------------------------
Nirmal Datacomm provides various Training courses like CCNA courses in Pune. For more details Visit our Website Now!!!
http://www.training.nirmaldatacomm.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=333414

No comments:

Post a Comment