Monday, September 17, 2012

I Found An Incredible Website For A Fantastic Fountain Pen

For most of my life, I didn't care much for pens, finding that it was just too much trouble to keep track of them, so I would just buy a package of disposable pens every so often, but once I got a job where my signature needs to look good, I needed a good fountain pen. I was thrilled when I got a great promotion at work, but for the first few months, I was still just using the same old cheap pens.

But in seeing the other lawyers in the firm sign legal documents, I saw that they all had fancy pens and their signatures looked a whole lot nicer than mine did. I started paying more attention to what everyone else was doing and I saw that they were all using handmade fountain pens. I also noticed that my secretary had some fantastic handmade rollerball pens that worked wonderfully. But the pens that I liked the most, were the custom fountain pens, which my co-worker Jerry showed me.

Even though his penmanship wasn't exactly amazing, his signatures always looked like a work of art, because his pen just made such bold impressive lines on the paper. I was so embarrassed and self-conscious of my signature that I asked him where he had gotten the pens. He showed me the website, and I discovered that a lot of the pens that colleagues were using around the office were on this website.

I knew that I had to get a few for myself, but first, I had to determine what kind of pen I wanted. There were a lot of custom pens that I knew would be fine for what I needed, but I wasn't certain if I wanted a rollerball pen or a fountain pen. After a lot of back and forth, I chose a wooden rollerball pen that looked very elegant, and I knew it would give me an extra shot of confidence whenever I pulled it out to sign a paper.

I ordered more than one pen, because I knew eventually I would lose one and would need a back-up to stash in my office drawer. It was agonizing for me to have to wait for the pens to arrive, and every time I had to pull out one of my old cheap pens, I felt a twinge of embarrassment. Finally, they did come and I felt a rush of self-esteem as I practiced my signature with them. Whenever a document came around that needed my signature, I was delighted to whip out my new snazzy pen, and feel a sense of pride instead of embarrassment.


----------------------------------------------------
Are the same unreliable wooden roller ball pen not enough for you anymore? You also visit this webpage.
http://www.fountainpenstudios.com/


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=293812

No comments:

Post a Comment