Saturday, August 18, 2012

CISCO Certifications: Go For It!

Have you completed your Degree/Diploma and are waiting for that 'Golden opportunity' to come?
Have you received a few ATKTs and are waiting aimlessly for the next year?
Do you wish to get into the IT World but have no knowledge where & how?

This is no advertisement folks. I just tried to give it that feel to get your attention. I am here to just share my own experience. When I got three ATKTs in my Second year BSC IT and had to wait a year before joining my juniors I was stressed and bored. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. It is a while before you get bugged with watching movies and playing games and roaming around.

One day, I was reading a blog post on Computer Networking Courses. Initially I was of the opinion that these computer networking courses are senseless because they teach you stuff on LAN that I already knew as a techie. But I was shocked to see that there is so much to it. The blog was on the career options after such courses. The offers were tempting and I wanted to learn more.

After some more surfing I came across a blog on Cisco Certifications. CISCO as we all know friends is a huge company. I never knew it also gave out certificate courses in networking like;
CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate)
CCNP (Cisco Certified Networking Professional)
CCIP (Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional)

And many more.... I particularly liked the cisco ccna certification course that it offered. Although it took me a while to locate a few authentic CISCO Training partners in my city, it was worth the effort. Today I have completed my CCNA course and am a proud CISCO Certified Network Associate. I have rejoined college and the other two guys who had KTs like me did nothing better than roam around looking for girls. ;)

I am very happy for myself. There was so much to learn and understand and the institute at Dadar, Mumbai where I got myself trained has so many facilities that are waiting to be explored. It was a great experience. I am now planning to finish my Bsc IT and apply for the CCNP Course (CISCO Certified Networking Professional). This course would ensure a high packaged job in an MNC for me as well as an immediate chance for promotions elsewhere.

Guys, just some last words be careful and make your decisions right.


----------------------------------------------------
Nirmal Datacomm provides Cisco Certifications. CISCO as we all know friends is a huge company. I never knew it also gave out certificate courses in networking. Go now http://www.training.nirmaldatacomm.com/ to find out more.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=288870

No comments:

Post a Comment